As you know, included among our many blessings here in the Dominion of Bernalwood are two terrific commercial districts; each of which now plays host to its own holiday celebration.
TONIGHT, Friday, Dec. 8 from 6-9 pm, the fabulous merchants, chefs, and barkeeps along the La Lengua stretch of Mission Street will hold the glamorous 2017 Mission Bernal Holiday Walk.
Neighbor Eden from Secession Art & Design tells us:
The Mission Bernal Merchants Association is excited to invite San Francisco to explore the vibrant Mission Bernal small business community on Friday December 8th, from 6pm to 9pm.
The numerous locally owned restaurants, bars, galleries, coffee shops, and other businesses that line Mission Street from Cesar Chavez Street to Randall Street—along with businesses on adjacent side streets such as 29th Street—will open their doors and put out their welcome mats to the city at large, in a neighborhood celebration aimed at encouraging neighbors and visitors alike to peruse their wares, get to know local business owners, and sample the neighborhood’s diverse flavors.
Emerging and legacy businesses alike would like to welcome you to our festive home.Our neighborhood is buzzing with love, light, and festivities. Some highlights from Cesar Chavez to Randell include:
- Selfie on a motorcycle and art show Eagle Rider 3146 Mission
- Toy drive and mulled wine at El Rio 3158 Mission
- $2 off Local brews & live music: Panique gypsy jazz at Old Bus Tavern 3193 Mission. Rachel’s Fig And Honey Saison may become your new favorite
- Hot apple brandy & live music. Wayne De La Cruz and Ray Scott at
Royal Cuckoo 3202 Mission
- Deviled Eggs and sparkly wine at Blue Plate 3218 Mission
- Art fundraiser & holiday party at Secession Art & Design 3235 Mission
- The owner is spinnin’ records playing 70’s, 80’s & 90’s Perfect bar for a beer and a shot at Knockout 3223 Mission
- Arroz Con Leche at Sabor De San Miguel 3263 Mission
- 2 for 1 ice-cream cones at Mitchell’s Ice Cream 688 San Jose Ave Try the eggnog, peppermint candy, cinnamon snap, or ginger spice to get you holiday happy.
- Hot apple cider and cookies in front of our store. All non medicated, of course! 😉 Harvest 33 29th St
- Mini hot chocolates and cookies at Cafe Seventy8 78 29th St
- Special menu this Friday night during the Mission Bernal Holiday walk featuring Caldo Verde soup w/sweet bread rolls and Portuguese ports, beers and wines and more! Cafe St. Jorge 3438 Mission
- Spiced Toddy at Old Devil Moon 3472 Mission
PHOTO: Top, by Telstar Logistics