Neighbor Richard is spreading the word about a benefit this weekend for Bernal’s Paul Revere School:
This Saturday is the big annual fundraiser for Paul Revere School, a pre-K through 8th-grade Spanish Immersion and English public school in Bernal Heights, just up the hill from the Alemany Farmers/Flea Market. Join our school community for the day by cheering on our kids in the Walkathon and bidding to win at our Silent Auction.
WHEN: This Saturday, November 17th (rain or shine!)
Walkathon: 11 a.m.–12 noon
Silent Auction: 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
WHERE: Paul Revere School, 555 Tompkins St. at Banks St. (south of Cortland Ave.)
Our list of Silent Auction items is growing every day, and it includes:
- 2 tickets to the Giants’ 2013 Opening Night game (when the World Series Ring Ceremony is anticipated)
- 2 tickets to a pre-season Giants vs. A’s game
- SF Youth Ballet tickets
- Sunset magazine subscription & autographed cookbooks
- Original artwork by legendary Bernal artist Toby Klayman
Gift certificates to:
- American Gymnastics Club
- Sanchez Street Studios (pilates)
- Hair Junction (hair salon)
- Red Hill Books
- Barberella Hair Lounge
- Sports Basement
- Local restaurants, including Vega
- Wine tasting classes at VinoRosso
- Legarza Basketball Camp
- & more!
We’ll be serving food, so stop by for a cheap lunch and some fun while supporting our public school.
Hope you’ll join us on Saturday!
PHOTO: Students at Paul Revere, via Neighbor Richard