In case (like me) you missed hearing it live, you can now listen to a recording of yesterday’s action-packed episode of La Lengua rebel leader’s Burrito Justice Radio, featuring special celebrity guests Tim and Erin Archuleta from the intergalactically famous Ichi Sushi on Mission Street!
Listen to this terrific episode to learn:
- When does Team Ichi plan to open their new oyster bar in the original Ichi space?
- FACT: Celebrity sushi chef Tim Archuleta used to hate fish!
- The scandalous tale of how Tim and Erin met! (Hint: It was the karaoke)
- Tim’s goal: Build a ski lift-style “bunny tow” from Mission Street to Upper Cortland
- How to eat four meals a day — with a friend — in Tokyo for just $100 a day!
- What song did Tim and Erin dance to during their glamorous pre-celebrity wedding?
- Why should you be eating local salmon and albacore RIGHT NOW?
- Can “burrito railgun” technology trim the carbon footprint of imported Japanese fish?
All that, and so much more. Listen to the whole thing, on your interweb terminal, right now, right here!