Neighbor Blake Fetcher lives in the upper altitudes of Prentiss Street, where he also produces a podcast called Half-Hour Intern. Neighbor Blake explains that it is…
A podcast about people. Their jobs. Their hobbies. Their passions. And real world advice for how you can get started. My name is Blake Fletcher and I love learning about the world around me. I want to learn from the experiences of every day people telling their stories about Who they are, What they do, How they got started, Why they do it, and What advice they would give to somebody that wanted to get started. Along the way I hope to help people pick up a new hobby… maybe even a new career!
In previous episodes, Neighbor Blake has interviewed a vascular surgeon, a professional dancer, a tour manager, and a skydiver. With no one interesting left to interview, he recently invited me, your lowly Bernalwood editor, to be a guest on his show.
That episode is now live, and if you tune your streaming audio player to Neighbor Blake’s show, you will learn:
- Why did Bernalwood get started?
- Where did the name “Bernalwood” come from?
- Why should you never ask your Bernalwood editor for career advice?
- What is the secret force that makes Bernalwood sustainable?
- Who are Bernalwood’s very best reporters?
- What is a Bernalwood story — and what is not?
- Why does your Bernalwood editor feel so well-compensated?
You can listen to the episode for free, right here via an iTunes near you.
Thanks to Neighbor Blake for the fun conversation, and thanks to all of Bernalwood’s readers for all the things you do.