It’s a holiday weekend. If you find yourself with nothing to do — meaning, no paint to watch dry, or no cars to watch rust — you can listen to a recording of this week’s Burrito Justice Radio episode featuring your Bernalwood editor.
We had a lot of fun. Listen in, and you will hear:
- Bernalwood and Burrito Justice’s geopolitical lesson for a conflict-torn planet
- Tacos as a higher form of culinary enlightenment
- Volunteers wanted to pay for a 30th Street BART station
- Volunteers wanted to reconstruct Jose Cornelio Bernal’s original stone wall
- How rockstar Matt Nathanson taught my daughter about correlation vs. causation
- An incomplete inventory of current Bernal Heights literary celebrities
- Revealed: D9 Supervisor David Campos drinks Big Soda — just like us!
- Sutrito Tower: Enchanted, or merely iconic?
- A celebration of the Gastronomic Wonderland of our Mission Street ecosystem
All that, and Bernal music, and so much more. Right here.
Just remember: This is a recording of a conversation that took place on Wednesday, so if you tweet responses to our chatter in realtime, we won’t know what you are talking about.